2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 76


Hi friends.  Today I have a special card.  For those of you who don't know, I homeschool my daughter, Kierstynne.  I love it!  We use a program called Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School which is a combination of homeschool and public school.  Most of her work is on the computer.  Through this school program, we have a group called the Parent Ambassadors.  We help new families who are just coming in to get acclimated to the system and the school.  One of our ladies who is an ambassador was in a serious car accident.  She was hit head on by a another car that swerved into her lane.  She was seriously injured.  She has been transferred from the hospital to the rehab center.  She is doing much better, but still has a long way to go.  Over on SCS, the Teapot Tuesdays group through a Tea Party for her and this is the card that I made for her.


I used a coloring page that I found online for this card.  I colored it to resemble stained glass using colored pencils and OMS. I added a little Sakura Glitter Pen to accent.   I used an embossed background paper that my friend Jan sent me.  The sentiment is a freebie from  www.freedigistamps.com.  Iadded some black and white polk a dot ribbon and tied a bow.  I sure home Brenda likes her card.

Thanks for stoppin'  in today and have a great day.  Blessings my friends.

Stamp: Free coloring page
Ink: Inkjet
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils, OMS, Sakura Glitter Pen
CS: Black-Stampin' Up; White-GP  100#
Embossing Folder-Cuttlebug
Ribbon: Michael's
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.