2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 82

Good morning ya'll.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  My daughter had a friend sleep over all weekend and they had a ball.  When we took her home on Sunday and got back home, I couldn't believe how quiet the house was.  It was shocking.  But, they had a great time together.

Today's card is another Halloween card.  I don't know why I am in such Halloween mode this year.  I hope I can find somewhere to send them or sell them or whatever.  I did post my first 4 cards on ebay, so we will see how that goes.  So, this card I called Witchy Kitty.  I love the look on this little cat's face.  

I made this card for the SCS's Sunday Featured Stamper challenge.  This week our FS is Angela R.  She has a gallery full of wonderful cards.  I used her SSSC158, Dance Like Nobody's Watching.  Check out her gallery when you get a minute.

I colored in my image with colored pencils and OMS.  I used Nestabilities Petite Scalloped Circles to cut a mat for the image.  I inked the edges with Vintage Photo DI.  The white DP is from Recollections new Halloween stack and the pumpkin DP is from my stash.  Everything else I used are also stash items.

Thanks for stopping in this morning and I pray you have a wonderfully blessed day!


Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo DI
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils, OMS
CS: Basic Black-Stampin' Up; Burnt Orange-Colorbok; Bright Orange-Recollections; Purple-Colorbok
DP: White Piece-Recollections; Pumpkins-my stash
Dies: Nestabilities Petite Scalloped Circles
Rhinestones: Queen and Co.
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.