2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 78

Good Afternoon friends.  So glad to see you have stopped in today.  I am creating away here in NEPA.  I sat down and made 8 Halloween cards last night.  I am almost finished with the 100 days challenge and I have given myself another personal challenge.  For the next 5 months I am going to pick a bin of scraps, which are seperated by color, and only use what is in that bin to make cards.  I will continue throughout the month creating cards until the bin is empty.  I have to eliminate some of the stash I have around here.  The only other card stock I am going to use is what I use for card bases.  I think that's a pretty good challenge, don't ya'll?

So today I am going to show one of the Halloween Cards I made and then post some of the others later.  This one turned out kinda cute I think.  I love the dancing skeleton.

I didn't do a very good job scanning in this picture.  It's raining outside today so I couldn't get a very good picture using natural light.  I stamped the image and then matted it on purple card stock.  The pattern papers are from a new stack by Recollections.  I have a 3 ring binder that I store all my sketches in and I have been in order, making a card from each sketch.  This was one of the sketches in my book.

Thank you all so much for stopping in to keep track of my progress and see my creations.  Have a truly blessed Saturday.

Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
CS: Purple: Colorbok; Black: Stampin' Up; White: GP; Orange: Recollections
DP: Recollections
Adhesives: ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.