2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 90

Hi there!  Can you believe it?  Only 10 more days to go and I will have finished this challenge.  It doesn't seem that long ago that I started this challenge.  Time flies when you are having fun..hehe

So today's card was made for a little boy at our church whose birthday is this week.  I sure hope he likes the circus because when I found this stamp set for $1.99 at Tuesday Morning, I knew I wanted to use it right away.

I stamped the images, colored them in and fussy cut around them all.  The only element that isn't from the TCP set, Circus, is the balloons.  I used a Stampendous set for those.  I used embroidery floss for the strings on the balloons and tied them to the elephant's trunk.  The little clown has a lollipop that I colored and added  Glossy Accents to so that it would shine like a real lollipop.  Everything, except the elephant,  is pop dotted up for depth.

I hope you enjoyed this funny little birthday card.  I had fun making it.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope ya'll are blessed.

Stamp: TCP Circus; Stampedous Happy Bee Day
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS, Sakura Glitter Pen; BIC Markers
CS: Yellow-Colorbok; Orange-Recollections
DP: my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots; Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.