2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 62

Good Morning friends,  today's card is a cute little get well card for a little boy who goes to my church.  Roy is 6 years old and somehow fell out of his bedroom window.  He was being punished and was sent to his room.  The next thing his parents hear is a scream and then crying.  When they found him, he was laying 22 feet down on the ground.  When they rushed him to the hospital, his injuries were so severe, they air flighted him to the children's hospital in Danville, PA.  The doctors didn't expect him to live through the night, but he surprised everyone and pulled through.  He still has a long healing process in front of him as well as more surgeries. God kept His hand on Roy throughout this whole thing.  He does have some cracks in his C4 and C5 vertebrae, but he is wearing a neck brace and seems to be doing just fine.  Roy loves Sponge Bob Squarepants, so I made this cute little card with a Cricut image that I received in a swap.  I hope you like it.


Thank you for stopping by today and I pray God bless you!

Sponge Bob--Cricut Image
DP--my stash
CS--Stampin' Up Whisper White;  Colorbok Red
Adhesives--ATG, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.