2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 73

Hello.  Today I have a little card that I made for our Teapotter's group over on SCS.  This card was sent out to a little boy named Tyler.  He's having a rough time of it, but loves to smile.  This little free digi fit right into the theme of cards.  You can read more about Tyler HERE.


Isn't he cute?  And he's on the trail of some smiles.   I used my colored pencils and added some Glossy Accents on the magnifying glass to make it shine.  I pulled a piece of DP from my stash that was all about adventure.  I printed off the sentiment from my computer using my Microsoft Word Processing program.  I love all the different fonts on that program.

Thanks for taking a look today.  I hope you all have a blessed day.

Stamp: Free Digi
Ink: Inkjet
DP: my stash
CS: Chocolate Brown: Colorbok; Black: Recollections; White:GP 100#
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots; Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.