2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 22, 2012

NEW STORAGE IDEA

Good Afternoon.  I hope this post finds all of you well and good.  The other day, I was searching youtube for a video to help a friend when I ran across a video that showed how the lady stored her Nestabilities.  The video was for something dealing with the Cuttlebug, but when she grabbed her Nestabilities to show the technique, I noticed how she stored them.  So,  I searched my house for empty cd cases and went to Walmart last night and bought a big roll of magnet tape for $3.97.  So, for a little over $4, I have a new storage system for my Nestabilities and I thought you guys might like to see it.


It was very easy to do this.  The magnet tape is 1" wide.  I cut it to fit across the cd case and stuck it down.  Then, all I did was place the Nestabilities on the magnet tape and voila.  A new storage system.  I took a black Sharpie marker and wrote the # and name of the set on the front of the case.  It takes up alot less room than the keep the packages they come in.  The only one I wasn't able to do this for was Labels 10.  They were too long.  It also will not work for the Grand Nestabilities.  I haven't seen any bigger cases, but I'm sure they are out there somewhere.

I hope this helps someone who is looking for a storage solution for their Nestabilities.  Have a great day and I will be back a little later with another card for the 100 Day challenge.  God bless ya'll.


Products used:
Empty CD cases
Basic Elements 1" wide Magnetic Tape ( from the kid's craft section at Walmart)
Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.