2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 71

Day 71 already?  Wow.  I can't believe it.  Today's card is a sweet little card using a digi stamp and Nestabilities.  It's color scheme is black and white.  Always a classy combo.

I used the scalloped circle Nestabilities and the classic circles.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background.  The image is a free digi from online and I colored her with colored pencils.  The sentiment was sent to me from the Wish RAK on SCS.

Thanks again for stopping in to visit.  Have a great day and God bless you.

Stamp: free digi
Ink: Inkjet printer
CS: Basic Black-Stampin' Up; White-GP 110#
Cuttlebug Folder
Nestabilities
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.