2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 79

Hello there.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.  Kierstynne had a friend sleep over last night so they are having a grand ole time today.

I have another Halloween card for you.  I know it sounds weird for someone who doesn't celebrate Halloween to be in the mood to create Halloween cards.  I can't help it.  I just love all the cute designs.  I have listed four of my cards on ebay, so we will see what happens.  Wish me luck..

Today's card I am calling Vintage Kitty.  Back in 2007 I found a little Scrapbook desktop calendar.  I thought it was pretty neat.  It has been hiding in my stash for 5 years.  I am not sure who produces them, but I have seen them every year at the calendar kiosk at the mall around Christmas time.  These little images were on one of the sheets.  I fussy cut around them and made this card....

I added some black Happy Halloween ribbon and made two little orange bows with the Bow Easy to attach the banner.  Isn't that the cutest little witch cat?

Thanks for stopping in today to check out my latest card.  I truly appreciate it.  Have a blessed day!

Images: Scrapbooking Calendar 2007
CS: Colorbok
DP: my stash
Ribbon: Michael's
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.