2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #198

Good morning, friends.  It's Tuesday and that means a new challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown.  

Our challenge this week is to USE PAINTS OR MISTS.
Our sponsor this week is:Robyn's Fetish
                       



I don't have very many mists or paints because I think they are too messy.  I do have a couple of antiquing inks that I used to create the splatter paint background on this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Cutie Patootie Bear from Robyn's Fetish
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Sentiment: Recollections Thinking of You stickers
Cardstock: Gina K Ivory, Recollections, Neenah
Paper: DCWV
Buttons: My stash
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Cutterbee Scissors, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.