2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, June 27, 2014

Go Team

Hello friends.  Welcome to my little piece of heaven.  I have been working right along this week.  I have made about 25 cards in the past 5 or 6 days.

I made this card for Sentimental Sunday and Sketchy Colors.

I used two images from Robyn's Fetish to create this card.   I think he's  a cute little baseball player.  I loved the sketch this week.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I appreciate it.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful card! Great image and great take on the sketch!
    Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week and good luck!
    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.