2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Penny's Challenge #182

Hello there.  Thanks for joining me today.  It's a beautiful day outside, but very hot and humid.  I don't do well with the humidity, so I am staying in today.

Today begins our new challenge at Penny's.  

Use your favourite embellishments
(You do need to tell us what they are in your blog post)

A big thank you to our lovely sponsors

Prize - 7 digi images of winners choice 

and 


Prize - 5 digi images of winners choice  

I used an image from Bugaboo to create my card.


This is such a cute little mouse.  I enjoyed making this card.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo.

Thanks again for joining me today.  I hope y'all stay cool and have a great day.  God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.