2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, June 19, 2014

Craft Room Challenge

Welcome.  I have another challenge card to post today.  I have been working like a little beaver this past week.

I tried a new card style for this card.  It's called a Dutch Fold Card.  The theme is Sun, Sand, Surf.


I used an image from Jade Draggone to create this card with a sentiment and shells from an Inkadinkadoo set.  My papers are from Recollections All Year pad.

This card was very easy to make.  Here's a video tutorial showing how to make this card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Challenges:
Craft Room Challenge--Sun, Sand, Surf 

2 comments:

  1. Lot of neat folds there super fun in the sun card. Thank you for making this and sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored image! I love all of the unique folds to this card. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.