2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 25, 2014

MFP's Simple Salutations #103

Good Morning.  Thanks for joining me today for a new challenge at MFP's Simple Salutations.  We had some wonderful entries for our Graduation challenge last week.  Thank you for playing along with us.

Our challenge this week is "SUMMER".  This leaves a huge gammet of ideas available.


I used the Francis paper doll set to make this card.  I paper pieced her outfit and chose AFD papers.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Please join us for our challenge this week.  We would love to see your cards.

Have a wonderful day and God bless.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.