2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, June 24, 2014

MFP's Sketch With a Twist

Hello.  Thanks for joining me today. Thank you for all the great entries last week.  We have a new challenge today at MFP's Sketch With a Twist.  

Our sketch this week looks like this:
                                                          

The twist: Look on the bright side!  Use lots of yellow on your card.

Here's what I created for this challenge:


I used the new June stamp set "Pretty Pears" and it can be found in the MFP store.  Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Love the background papers you used with the image, Emily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.