2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, June 13, 2014

Jellypark Post Pals

Hello everyone.  I have found a new site that allows us to send cards to children in the UK who are either in the hospital or very sick.  These children love to get posts to open and packages full of goodies.  

Here's the link to the Post Pals website: Post Pals  Please read the rules before linking to Jellypark's FB Page here.

Here's the deal:  You will get 5 images from Jellypark to make the cards.  You are also welcome to use any images you'd like.  Make one card, post a picture of it on the FB page for Jellypark and then you will receive your next image. Simple right?

I have made two cards so far.  The first one uses a stamp set from Hero Arts:
This pretty princess card is going to Ella C.  She has Cronic Renal Failure and is almost 7 years old.

This second one is my first image from Jellypark.  Isn't this such a sweet image?
This cutie is going to Hannah P and she suffers from Nephrotic Syndrome FSGS. She will be 7 in December.

Each child on this list has to deal with more than any child should have to. They have families that suffer right along with them.  Won't you think about joining our club on Jellypark's FB page and send some smiles to some very deserving kids.

1 comment:

  1. hELLO Emily, lovely cards and I really love you to rejoin my new blog as you know I had to close Memories to Keep down due to a hacker. My new blog has the existing candy but you will need to rejoin and put your name down again and change the link in your side bar....it's been a real big pain...sorry I have to re join your blog too...luv aNNie...
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.