2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Penny's Challenge #183

Hello there.  Welcome to our new challenge at Penny's.  Wow, what's some great cards last week. I loved seeing all of your favorite embellishments. Make sure to check the blog to see if you are a winner.

Our theme this week is "EMBOSSING".  Dry or wet, we want to see cards created with embossing.

We have two great sponsors for our challenge:
                                                     

   

I used a Sassy Studio image called "Handy Sassy" to create my embossed card.


The striped panel was run through a Steampunk Gear embossing folder and the tool background paper is embossed.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.