2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 11, 2014

MFP's Simple Salutations Challenge # 101

Good Morning.  It's Wednesday, only a few more days left of school and then SUMMER BREAK!!! I can't wait.   

Today begins our new challenge for the week at Simple Salutations and our theme this week is: Father's Day.  Pretty fitting, right, since Sunday is Father's Day.  

                                     

I used two different stamp sets to create this card.  The gears and the sentiment "Gear Up" are from the Gear Up stamp set and the wood background and sentiment are from the Plywood stamp set.  Both of these are new arrivals in the store. And, both of these stamps are nicely sized background stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day and God bless.

If you have any questions about how I made this card, please feel free to contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Love the wood background with the gears! Terrific Father's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic guy's card.

    I can't believe you are already talking about school ending. We go until the 27th.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.