2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 11, 2014

                                                     Welcome to Pennys Challenge 181

Our theme for you this week is:

ANYTHING GOES

and our wonderful sponsor is:



                                                        



This is Jodie on Bike.  She was fun to color.  She reminds me alot of my daughter, Kierstynne and she loves to ride her bike.  I used a sentiment from Kenny K.

Thanks so much for joining us today for our new challenge.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

If you have any questions about my card, please feel free to contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi emily - I love your cute card - such a gorgeous image hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and you colored her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.