2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, June 27, 2014

Up, Up and Away

Hello Friends.  I received my new The Stamps of Life die hard club envelope last week.  This month's stamp set is called "Hot4Balloons".  I really like it.  There are some great sentiments in the set.  There is also an accompanying set with more sentiments and designs.

If you haven't heard of The Stamps of Life, you have been missing out.  They are wonderful.  Each stamp is detailed and stamps perfectly.  And they smell divine.  I love to smell new polymer stamps.  They also have the Die Hard club.  You will receive the new monthly stamp and the coordinating die for less than $25 per month.

So, here's the first card that I have made with this new set:

I had to finagle this card.  The example came in the stamp and die set,  and the base is actually a die that you can purchase from The Stamps of Life and it's called the Square Stand Up die.  I do not have it, so I just used a metal ruler and X-acto knife to create the base. The papers are MME and the clouds and sun are part of the die set.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have  a wonderful day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.