2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, June 27, 2014

Digital Stamps 4 Joy Challenge #95

Hello friends.  Thanks for joining me today. I completely forgot to blog this card and challenge at Digital Stamps 4 Joy on Wednesday.  Our new challenge is a "Shaped Card" challenge.


I decided to make a side step card for the shape.  I used the image Mom and Girl as my focal.  Adding some papers from Prima and flowers from Recollections finished up the card.

Thanks for joining us this week.  I hope y'all will enter a card or project for this challenge.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Challenges
Crafty Catz--Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. a very pretty step card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope you come back again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.