2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, June 7, 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #12

Hello friends.  Today begins the new challenge over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.  We had a great turn out for the last challenge.  Thanks for playing along.

This challenge runs for two weeks and our theme is "Things with Wings."

We have some great sponsors for this challenge:
                                                               




I was able to use a new stamp company for this challenge.  I had a hard time picking an image too.  Here's what I made using Aurora Wings.



I wasn't real sure what to do with this image after I chose it.  I stared at it for three days before I finally came up with an idea.  I love the little owls, but for some reason my creative mojo just wasn't mojoing for me.  Finally, thinking about the whole see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil thing it dawned on me that birthdays sometimes make you feel that way, hence the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all  will join us for this great challenge.  Have a wonderful weekend and God bless y'all.

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Love the see no, hear no, say no owls! And the sentiment. Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those owls are so cute!! Love the different colors and the sentiment is perfect with the image!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.