2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, June 27, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #94

Happy Friday!  Hope everyone is good.  It's the beginning of the weekend, so that's always good.

Today begin a new challenge at QKR Stampede.  Our sports challenge last week brought in some wonderful projects.  This week, we have a fun challenge for y'all. "Add a cat or dog" or both in my case.

These peace animals are just too cool.  I found these two papers from The Paper Studio in my stash and thought they would work well.  I used glitter gel pens to color in the sentiment bubble letters.

Thank you for stopping by today.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.