2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sketch with a Twist Challenge #101

Good morning.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We have a new challenge starting over at Mark's Finest Paper's Sketch with a Twist

Here's the sketch for this week and the Twist is "ANNIVERSARY".


Here's the great stamp you could win this week:






I hope y'all like this one.  It's pretty CAS, but I love the gray and purple background paper.  The sentiment comes from Nina Brackett.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.   I hope y'all have a fantastic day.

Recipe:
Image: Spring Flowers from MFP
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Sentiment: Nina Brackett
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento New Sprout
Cardstock: Recollections
Paper: My Stash
Ribbon: My Stash
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer,  ATG Gun

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.