2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, June 21, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge

Howdy friends.  Welcome to a new challenge at The Outlawz Paper A La Mode.  We had such wonderful entries last week.  Make sure to check the blog to see if you are a Top 5.

Our theme this week is "Anything with Wings".

Our sponsor this week is 

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog
Scrapbook Stamp Society


This cute image is called Miss November.  I picked this image because of her wings but also because my birthday is in November.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a beautiful day and God bless.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.