2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #200

Good Morning.  Thanks so much for joining me today.  Since it's Tuesday, we have a new challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown.  Last week's entries were amazing.  Make sure the check the challenge blog to see if you are a winner.

Our theme this week is: Celebrations

Our wonderful sponsor this week is:
                                  

Here's the card that I made for this challenge using the digi image "Senior Couple"

I love this image.  Most wedding cards have images of young couples. Sometimes, you need a card for an older couple who decided to tie the knot again.  So, that's why I chose this image.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day and God bless.

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous wedding card. Its so fun and there is a hint of Africa in it.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Emily, and lovely to see for an older couple. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em really fab card hun love is hugs Judith (teamie) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.