2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MFP's Sketch With a Twist Challenge #103

Good Morning.  It's Tuesday and that means a new challenge at  Mark's Finest Papers Sketch with a Twist.  We enjoyed seeing your entries to our last challenge.  Make sure to check the challenge page at MFP to see if you are a winner.

Our sketch this week looks like this:
                                                           

The twist: Create a travel themed card.

Here's what I came up with for this challenge:


    I used the stamp set "Big Boy Toys" to create my card.  My dad was a truck
driver for years and actually had a rig that looked very similar to this one when I was a child.  

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday.  God bless y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Emily! Love the stamp set you used for the sketch and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun guy card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.....busy blog. I had to really scroll down to find this!!
    Love the monochromatic look with the deep red accent! Great image and map patterned paper!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.