2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge #23

Hello friends.  Thanks for joining me today.  I have another card for a challenge today.  Yep, I had some free time so I thought I would make a card.

I used an image from Anji's Antics to make this male anniversary card.  I added a background using a tree stamp from Gina K's stamps, a Fiskar's Border Punch and a hand drawn stream with rocks and grass.



I used my Word program to make the sentiment and added some buttons for a more masculine feel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.    I hope y'all have a wonderful day and God bless.

Challenges:
Cardz 4 Guyz--Happy Anniversary
Oldie But a Goodie--Masculine/Father's Day

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and great colouring, lovely card.
    Thanks for joining our 'For Him' challenge at LCI.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card and I love your play on words for the sentiment. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, I love your image and the colouring, a lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Hope we see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little scene you have created.

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this time and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, love the sentiment...dear! Thanks for sharing your great card with us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice take on the theme. Hope to see your wonderful creations again at Cardz4Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, this card does not fit the current challenge theme at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.