2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge #33

Happy Tuesday.  Welcome to my little piece of the world.  It's a nice day here today.  After days of rain, it's nice to see the sun.

Today starts our new challenge at Clear It Out.  We enjoyed seeing all the great entries from our last challenge.  Thanks for joining us.

Our theme this week is to use "ICE CREAM COLORS".  When I was making my card, I seemed to forget that.  But, it turned out pretty well anyway.  I used Orange Sherbet and Chocolate Ice Cream.  Not the most appetizing combo, but it fits the theme.

Our sponsor this week is:

                                Meljen's Designs :: Digital Stamps by Melissa Jenkins


I fell in love with this cute little Platypus when I saw it.  He's so adorable.  I used a sentiment from Stampin' Up and a flower gem that I had in my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I would love to see your cards in our challenge this week.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Emily this just so quacking cute. Love the warm colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.