2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Penny's Challenge #180

Good morning.  Thanks for joining me today.  Since it's Hump Day, that means we have a new challenge over at Penny's.  

Our theme this week is BEAR or MICE.
We also have some great sponsors, including:
Meljen's Designs

Crafty Sentiments

Di's Digi Stamps




I decided to use Benson Bear from Crafty Sentiments for my card today.  Isn't he sweet?   I colored him with my trusty Crayola Colored Pencils and Gamsol.  I die cut the image and sentiment block with my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scalloped Classic Ovals.  These papers are old ones from DCWV from probably about 5 years ago.  Adding some ribbon and rhinestones finished up this card.

How about taking a minute or two to stop by Penny's blog and check out some of the other design team's cards this week.

Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation Em, I really love your color choices and the distress work you have done! Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.