2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, June 20, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #93

Happy Friday, friends.  Thanks for joining me today.   I love that you have taken time out of your schedule to stop in and see what I have been up to. I love to read the comments you leave for me.  They really mean alot.

Our challenge this week at QKR Stampede is "SPORTS".  I used Little Cowboy and decided on an off the wall idea of sports.  To us southerners, the rodeo is a real sport, so this image fit well.

Remember that we have two winners and a Top 5 now.  So, there are lots of chances to earn digi images.


Isn't he cute?  Do you remember those stick horses that we had as kids? I do, I loved mine.  I rode that thing until the stick fell out of the horse head. Oh the fun we had as kids.

Thanks again for stopping by.  Make sure to jump over to the blog and enter a card into this fun challenge.  Have a wonderful Friday and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.