2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, June 19, 2014

Card Mania Baby Challenge

Welcome.  Thanks for joining me for another challenge card.  This one is for the Card Mania Challenge.  The theme is Baby Cards.



I decided to use this sweet giraffe image that I found free online when I first started using digis.  I pulled some papers from my stash that I have had for a long time.  The sentiment and hearts are from a Hot Off The Press stamp set.  Adding a gingham bow finished off the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great day and God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Emily your image is soo cuute and lovely coloring and I really love your BOW..gr5eat baby card ....

    Thanks for joining with us at CARD MANIA this time...hope you join again next challenge...big hugs,

    Monika,
    GDT Card Mania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Card Mania! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so beautiful.Adorable image and your design and details are fabulous. Thank you for joining our challenge at Card Mania!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.