2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Simple Salutations #100

Thank you for stopping by today.  Wednesday brings about a new challenge over at Mark's Finest Paper's Simple Salutations.  Our challenge this week is  BEACH  and here's a look at the stamp you have a chance of winning:
Silly Shells stamp set


I really had to stretch for this card this week because I don't have any beach themed stamps to use yet.  I was only able to use a Mark's Finest paper  sentiment, which is pretty fitting since this is Simple Salutations.

I pulled out some The Stamps of Life stamps and dies to make the actual card and used the sentiment from one of my flower sets  from MFP to  add the sentiment.  And, just to show you how versatile stamps can be, the clouds are actually pieces of popcorn from the Popcorn2stamp set from the Stamps of Life.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I sure hope y'all are having a great day and enjoying this beautiful weather...at least we are having beautiful weather. :) God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Images: The stamps of life
Sentiment: MFP
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Peacock Feathers and Vintage Photo
Chalk: My Stash (Background)
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, Recollections
Tools: Fiskar's Trimer, ATG Gun, Chalking Tool, Acrylic Block, Cuttlebug, The Stamps of Life Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.