2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, June 19, 2014

Creative Card Crew Fairies Challenge

Hello again.  Thanks for stopping by again today.  I have one more card to showcase today.   This one is a fairy card.  



I decided to do this one in all greens.  Something a bit different that what I usually do.  This image is from Opal Manor.  I think she's pretty cute.    I pulled some papers from my scrap box and a sentiment from my stash. The die cuts are  from Spellbinders Creatopia.  Adding some green gems finished it up.

Thank you for joining me today.  Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew--#64 Fairies

1 comment:

  1. This is great thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.