2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Welcome to another wonderful challenge at Digital Stamps 4 Joy.  We are glad to have you join us.  The theme for this challenge is "FLOWERS".

We would prefer for you to use a DS4J image from the store, but this is not necessary. However, to win the DTs Choice prize you WILL need to use a DS4J digi. Remember to link your projects in the linky below.
Don't forget you MUST use a digital stamp or rubber stamp!

There are tons of Flowersimages in the Digistamps4Joy Store


I created my card with the Heart of Roses image.  The roses are handmade and the sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers.

Thank you for joining us today.  I hope y'all have a great day and God bless.

If you have any questions about my card, please feel free to contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Emily this is just so beautifully coloured and designed. Loving the vintage red.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.