2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, June 13, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #92 Anything Goes

Happy Friday'

Welcome to our Weekly Challenge 



Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Father's Day Challenge" last week.
We had a fantastic turnout !  Such great cards made it difficult to choose our winners!
The team had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!


                                                          Our Challenge theme this week is 

                                                           Anything Goes



I used Digi #19506 Wedding Cake to make my card.  The pearl spray is fro Prima and the roses are from Michael's.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  If you have any questions about my card, please feel free to contact me.  Have a great Friday and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.