2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Believe in You

Hello friends.  Thanks for coming back to my blog.  I truly appreciate it.  I have a great card for y'all today. I know it's not October yet, but Breast Cancer is a big issue.  So, for one of the challenges I am entering this card in, it's Monochromatic and I thought Pink..


This sassy image is from Milk Coffee.   I used my colored pencils to add the color.  All of the papers are from my stash so I'm not sure who designed them.  The only one I know for sure is the very back one which is The Paper Studio.  The Light Pink card stock is Recollections.  I added some pink gems from Queen and Co to finish up the card.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Have a blessed day!

Challenges:
Milk Coffee--Show us Your Coloring Skills
Avenue 613--Anything Goes with twist: Add a Sentiment
TTCRD--Anything Goes
Stamping with Dragon--Use 1 Color Only
One Stop Craft Challenge--#237  Keep It Simple

6 comments:

  1. Your sweetly colored image is pink perfection! Thanks for bringing your message to 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Your image is so sweet and what lovely designer paper.

    Thanks for joining our KIS challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Emily! Great card! I love the cute image and your wonderful presentation! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Emily! Great coloring and layout. Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
    Huggs
    Please send me your e-mail to GDT for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image and beautifully colored! Love your choice of papers and the overall design of the card. It's always BCA month in my book :) Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card . thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.