2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, August 23, 2013

Fridays with QKR Stampede

Welcome back for another Friday challenge with QKR Stampede.  Our challenge this week is "Anything Goes".  Oh the possibilities.

For my card, I chose to use Digi #8206 Spicy Pepper and Digi #8205 Hot Pepper.  

I began by printing off my images onto Neenah card stock and coloring them with colored pencils and OMS.  I fussy cut them out and used pop dots to add them to the card.  The card base is Recollections Red. I used some papers from my stash and matted them all onto Black Recollections card stock.  I printed out the sentiment from my Word Processing program and matted that onto some black card stock as well.  I added a bit of Sakura Clear Star to the rose and drew three hearts in each corner.

I hope y'all will join us this week for this easy but fun challenge.  The prize??   2 digi stamps from the store, but if you use a QKR image, you will get to pick 5.

Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful weekend.  God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.