2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, August 5, 2013

New Designer at QKR Stampede.

Hello again my friends.  Thanks for taking time to stop in and see me.  I should have had this card posted last Friday but time got away from me again.

This is my first card for QKR Stampede.  I am so thrilled to be on their design team.  I just love all the quirky, cute stamps and sentiments.  Our challenge this week is Summer Fun.  I used image #24159 Sippin' Soda to make my card.


I printed out this cute little croc onto Neenah card stock and colored him with colored pencils and OMS.   I die cut him out with my Classic Circles Spellbinders.  I used Lacy Circles for the mat.  I used a piece of Black Recollections card stock for that.  I found this cute little sea paper with the yellow fish in my stash.  It is one of the first papers I bought when I started scrapbooking in 2003.  The brown and blue polka dot paper is DCWV and is matted onto a piece of the Recollections Black card stock.  I had this cool piece of corrugated white card stock in my stash and thought I would use it for this card.  I took DI Vintage Photo ink and colored it.  The card base is the same Black Recollections card stock and measures 5" square.   I had wrote the sentiment to finish off the card.

Thanks so much for stoppin' in today.  There is still time to join in the QKR Stampede challenge, Summer Fun.  Hope to see y'all there.  God bless y'all and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.