2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, August 26, 2013

Digi Darla Mondays

Good morning friends.  Today is Kierstynne's first day of school.  Busy, busy.  We have a back to school meeting at noon so I'm posting early.

This week at Digi Darla our challenge is "Anything Goes with a Twist--use a digi stamp, bow, and at least one butterfly."  

I cheated a bit and used a paper that had bows on it. The digi is called Summerfly Flowers.  I colored them with Chromatix Alcohol Pens and added some Sakura Clear Star pen.  I stamped the sentiment from a set of words from The Paper Studio.  I love this sentiment set because you can create your own phrases and there are words for every occasion.  

The card base is standard A2 size and is SU Old Olive. I found that beautiful flowered paper in my stash and thought it worked beautiful for this card.  I matted the image onto the same Old Olive card stock and used pop dots to adhere it to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping in today.  I hope to see some of your creations entered into our challenge this week.  Have a great Monday and God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Love this bright coloured card. Great work with the image you have displayed it so well.

    Have a great week!
    Hug Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.