2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturdays at Paper A La Mode

Happy Saturday folks.  Today is a busy day for me.  My daughter is twirling in the Pittston Tomato Festival Parade this morning, but I won't get to go because I have a bridal shower for my youngest brother in law's fiance.  My husband is taking Kierstynne to the parade.  They will be walking about 3 miles today.  Better her than me..lol

Our challenge this week over atThe Outlawz Paper A La Mode group is Birthdays.  Who doesn't need tons of birthday cards right?  You don't have to make a card for PAM, you can make any creation your heart desires. I chose to make a card using two cute little fishes from Opal Manor.


I colored these fish with my colored pencils and added some Sakura Clear Star pen to give them a bit of birthday sparkle.  My papers are from The Paper Studio, which is Hobby Lobby's brand.  I printed out the sentiment and then added Sakura to the letters.  Adding a few gems from Queen and Co finished off this fintastic birthday card.

I hope you will join us over at the Outlawz Paper A La Mode this week and show us your birthday creations.

Have a great weekend and God bless y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just wanted to say it's fun to see my digistamps being used, and what a lovely card you made of it! I also saw the one with the bridal couple, and loved that one too. :)

    Take care!
    //Annie
    opalmanor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.