2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fridays with QKR Stampede

Good Morning.  I'm a bit late posting this card.  We had tent revival at our church all week, so I'm way behind on everything.  It was a wonderful week of spending time in the Lord's presence and hearing the Word so it was totally worth being a bit behind.

This week, our challenge at QKR Stampede is "Don't Bug Me".  Your challenge is to use images of bugs.  We have some great images in the store and I chose to use the Splatted Bug and the Sometimes sentiment to make my card.


Don't you feel this way sometimes?  I know I do.  I used two DPs from a new 6x6 paper pad from DCWV that I got on sale at Michael's for $1.79. The yellow and black card stock are Recollections and the black card base is SU.  I used some ribbon from my stash and those cute little bees are from Jolie's.

I hope y'all will join us for this fun challenge this week. Have a great weekend and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun design. Love the design and funny sentiment.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.