2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Dr. Digi at The Crafter's Cafe

Good Morning friends.  I hope y'all are having a great week.  Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have been up to.

This week at The Crafter's Cafe we are using Dr. Digi images for a "Bling It Up" challenge.  Team B has come up with some great cards using a variety of images.  I chose I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas to create my card.


I began by printing off the image and sentiment onto Neenah card stock.  I then added color with colored pencils and OMS.  I added some Diamond Stickles to the mistletoe and some Liquid Pearls to her hat.  I rounded the corners and matted the image on a panel of Black Recollections card stock.  The card base is SU Basic Black and the corners have been rounded on that also.  I used three different papers from the Bright and Jolly Recollections stack.  Adding the sentiment on an angle and some Red gems from Queen and Co. finished off this hilarious card.

I do hope that y'all will stop by and join in our challenge this week. Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I love this image, she is gorgeous! and perfect for a bling challenge, great to see at the Crafters Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.