2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, August 12, 2013

Digi Darla Newsletter

Hi there.  Thanks for stopping by to check up on me.  I have a card for ya today that is featured in the Digi Darla Newsletter.  If you don't get the newsletter, go here and sign up.  Every two weeks you will get it delievered to your email inbox.  Inside you will find some DT inspiration as well as the latest specials, sales and winners of the challenges.  

For this newsletter, I used this cute little guy, Naughty Kitty Fishbowl, and it can be found here.


I used colored pencils and OMS to add some life to this naughty kitty.  After coloring, I trimmed down the image and matted it onto a piece of Gray card stock from SU.  Both of the DPs are from a scrapbooking calendar that I bought in like 2007.  They are old, but I really liked them and thought they went along good with the image.  I matted the two strips onto the same Gray card stock as the base and mat for the image.  The sentiment is from HOTP Yummy Kitchen set and is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I added a couple Glitter Dots to the card for some sparkle and used Gloss Accents for the fish bowl.  After letting the Gloss  Accents dry, I put the card together.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope yall join your weekds.  God bless each and every one of you.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.