2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, August 17, 2013

Congratulations, Kelly and John

Welcome back friends.  Today is my soon to be sister in law's bridal shower.  My youngest brother in law, John, and his bride to be, Kelly, are getting married in September.  We are all so excited to have Kelly as part of our family.  She is such a sweet, loving person and the most important part, she loves my BIL with all her heart. 

I made this sweet card for her shower for today. 


The umbrella is a Digi Darla image and can be found in her store.  I printed out two of the umbrellas, one on white card stock and one on a cream colored patterned paper.  I then cut out both and paper pieced them together.  I used a doily that I inked with DI Antique Linen.  The purple back ground paper is from DCWV.  I made a card base from SU Vanilla card stock.  I used pop dots to add the umbrella.  I added two stick pens under the sentiment which I printed out.  

I sure hope Kelly likes her card. I know I enjoyed making it for her.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope y'all have a great weekend.  God bless.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.