2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, August 7, 2013

This Bud's for You

Hello there!  Thanks for stoppin' in today.  I have a cute card for ya today.  I found this cute image when I first started using digis.  I'm not sure who the designer is, so if you know,  please let me know.

I used an Olive card stock from Recollections to make the card base.  The DP is from MME and the Light Green card stock is from Colorbok.  I ran it through the Swiss Dot EF for some texture.  I matted the image and sentiment on a very Dark Green Recollections card stock.  I used my colored pencils and OMS to give this cute little guy some life.

Thanks for stoppin' in today.  I truly appreciate it.  I hope y'all have a blessed day!

Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday--#280  Anything Goes
Southern Girls--#74 Animal Antics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.