2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, August 7, 2013

31 Days of Halloween Hop with Smeared and Smudged


Hello there friends.  I have something fun for y'all today.  Smeared and Smudged is having their 5th annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop in October.  Each day in October the Wicked Bloggers will have a new project for you.  I am going to enter this year.  It will definitely stretch my limits as I don't normally create dark, creepy and wicked projects, but it sounds like fun.  If you would like to participate as a Wicked Blogger or a  Horrifying Hopper (meaning you will comment each day on each project) click on the link above and sign up.  You will be entered into the grand prize drawing worth over $300.   All of the rules and details can be found on Terra's blog.  Wish me luck..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.