2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Surprise at Paper A La Mode

Hello there.  I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.  I am scheduling this post Friday night because I have a busy busy day today.  We are having Gospel Fest at our church today.  It's a wonderful day on our church grounds.  We have worship bands from different churches come and perform.  There are preachers bringing the Word.  We also sell hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries and snacks with all the money going to missions.  I am super excited because this year I get to have a table set up to sell my cards.  I am donating all the money I make to missions.  I hope I do good. :)

This week's challenge is "Best Friends".  I did something a bit different for my card.  I used a bridal image to make my best friends card.

This sweet image is from Opal Manor.  I colored it with my colored pencils and OMS.  The DPs are from a new stack that I got at Michael's and is from DCWV.  The card base is a Deep Purple from Colorbok.  I found this pretty satin ribbon in my stash.  I printed out the sentiment and matted it on a piece of the left over card stock from the card design.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate it.  I hope that you guys will join us over at the Outlawz Paper A La Mode for this week's challenge.  God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.