2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Challenge at QKR Stampede

Happy Friday!  I'm so glad that you could join me today.  Our challenge this week at QKR Stampede is No Squares.  You must use circles, ovals, triangles or any shape other than a square or rectangle.   I went with circles.  To make this card, I used Digi # 14016 Queen Bee and sentiment #14712.

I don't have any large circle dies so I grabbed a saucer out of my cabinet and used that for a stencil for the base.  To make the circle DP, I measured 1/2" in from the line I drew using the saucer.  I have to get me some larger dies.  I could have used my Cricut, but I didn't feel like pulling it out.  

I colored the digi with my colored pencils and new OMS that I got on Monday.  It's 100% better than the one I had.  I die cut the image with my Spellbinders Classic Circles and made the mat with Lacy Circles.  I used the same sets of dies for the sentiment.  I used pop dots to add the image to the card base.  The flowers are Recollections.

I hope that you can join us this week for this fun challenge.   See ya there!

God bless y'all.  Have a great Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.