2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, August 26, 2013

Owlet Set by Beccy Muir

Hello my friends.  Thanks for stopping in today.  I have another card that showcases the very cute Owlet Set that Beccy Muir has created. 

I focused on just two of the little owls this time.  I colored them with my colored pencils and OMS and then cut them out.  All of the papers are from the Colorbok Hootenanny collection.  I am going to have to buy another set of papers because I love them so much. :)The hot pink card stock is Recollections. I found the heart shaped gems in the bottom of my gem bin and thought they would be perfect for this card.  Adding the sentiment finished off the card.

If you would like to purchase this adorable set, click Here to go to the store.   Thanks again for stopping in and I hope y'all have a great day.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.